Saturday 5 May 2018

Ramadan Buffet at Hotel Bangi Putrjaya

Well you know fasting month is coming soon. I'm so excited. I had a buffet ramadan with my parents at Hotel Bangi Putrajaya. We went there in the afternoon and we reached there about one hour later because of the traffic jam.

When my mum told me about the buffet, I was already  imagining about the delicious roasted lamb and the topping of  black pepper. I'm still craving about it. When we arrived, my mum did the register and we started to take photos.

There were about 200 over food but mostly desserts. I was amazed to see all kinds of food. All of them looks so good. I was too hungry back then. The food there are mixed from local cuisine to western food. I was shocked cause there was pizza, it is rear to see pizza on a ramadan buffet.




My aunt was super happy when she saw there was salads. We always followed my mum everywhere for ramadan food review but sadly there was no salad. Salad has always been ours favorite. We had a lot of food.

We had chicken rice, chicken gyoza, pizza, some side dishes, salads, roasted lamb, mutton soup, oxtail soup, some desserts and more. All of it was so delicious. I recommend you to bring your families and friends to come and eat here for ramadan.




                                               
                                The dessert is so good. I recommend you guys to try. This is a must-try
                                               

                                                             Take a look at that !!

You can make reservation and pre-payment made minimum 24 hours prior to Jom Iftar Buffet. You will enjoy the discount rate of RM90 nett per adult and RM45 nett per children (4-12 years old). Regular buffet price RM120 nett per adults and RM60 nett per children (4-12 years old).

For reservations, call 03-8210 2222 or email fb_reservations@hotelbangi-putrajaya.com. You can also visit www.hotelbangi-putrajaya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan komen dekat sini ya