Saturday 7 April 2018

New Attraction At Genting 2018

On Saturday morning we went to Appu's Uncle for breakfast . After having our breakfast , my aunt drove us to Genting Sky avenue because we wanted to help my mum to do her work. Although we went there for work but still we had fun.

The first shop we went to is 3ina . It is actually spoken as mina ,they put the m into three . Mina is actually a makeup shop .After the make up we went to motorino for our lunch.They served us a lot of food such as chili pizza and also egg pizza .Both of it taste very nice. If you happened to be at Motorino I suggest you to try both of the new pizza.


                                                              Variety of lipsticks

After eating our delicious lunch we back to mina because there were to many people at the shop so after eating we came back. My mum and rest of her group of bloggers did their faces .While me and my aunt sat down at a bench waiting them to finish . It took us a while to wait because even guys are doing makeup.

After they are finished we went to museum alive . This is my favorite place ,since I like art .This is like a Korean museum art . Mostly it is suitable for family. There are all sort of wall art such as spaceship, UFO ,garden , breaking of ice cubes , volcano and more. It was so fun .After that ,all of took a group photo at the art museum.




Our next place was the biggest Jurassic park in Asia.  I feel like this place is more for kids because I see a lot of dinosaurs moving just like in the real world . But not just kids, if you are interested and a big fan of dinosaurs you can come . There will be huge big T-rex  that will make you shock cause it shocked me to death. The most interesting is where there is a museum about dinosaurs.For me it is very interesting because the way they made it looks so real just like a real dinosaur bones but actually it is made out of woods .








The next place is where from the start of the day that I kept thinking of .I felt like it was the last day of my life .I'm talking about ZOMBIE OUTBREAK . Seriously I almost cried, it was so scary . Even their makeup look so real and they were also good at acting . It was so SCARY . Once you go in you got to be ready because when I went in I wasn't ready . I felt like peeing in my pants. If you like scary stuff I'll suggest you to go. It is very worth it because it took us very long to get out . When I was finally out, my whole body was shaking like hell .

The next place is actually a place for massage .It is called Healing . There is a place for foot massage, fish spa  and more.  They will give you a peace of paper so that you have to write your name, what kind of massage you would like to do and choose what strength you prefer .I did a foot massage it was pretty good I liked it so much . That's all for me to tell you in this trip.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan komen dekat sini ya