Saturday 26 May 2018

Ramadhan Buffet At Anjung Patin Ville

We're in the fasting month already. My parents and I went to KL to have a ramadan buffet. My aunt drove us there. My mum told her to drive slowly so that we can reached there just before breaking fast but we reached there quiet early.

I was amazed when I reached there. The place is so beautiful.  The place is made like a village, there a pool, a beautiful cottage and also a small water fall. We took some pictures outside where the foods are placed.




After taking some photos outside we when inside. It looks like we were in someone's house.The house has two private rooms, kitchen, hot tub, and praying room. The praying room is on the second floor of the house.  The house is just so beautiful



The place is very cozy and cooling. I really like the place. The price is about RM60per adult and RM25per child for every minimum of 35 dishes for every buka puasa buffet. The food that are served are Patin Asam Tempoyak, Ayam Masak Merah, Beef Curry, Chicken Curry and more.





My favourite was the Ayam Masak Merah cause I took the same thing for at least two or three times. The place is more to VIP, cause of the price. It is not cheap to eat patin, it will cost RM8-RM98 per 100 grams but don't worry cause the food is really nice in my opinion.

My aunt wasn't very happy with the food because my mum told her the food was actually better then this the last time. She hopes that the chef will try harder to make the food taste good and also add more food to the menu.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan komen dekat sini ya