Tuesday 8 May 2018

Ramadan Buffet At Kajang Perdana Avenue

On Monday evening, I followed my parents to Kajang to have a break fast buffet. I was super hungry and excited at the same time. The same thing that we did at all the event, my mum did the registering stuff and we took photo.

I was amazed, there was a lot of food. I am sure there is more then 150 food over there and it also includes 10 types of food concept of food stalls . Like seriously a lot. The food there is so delicious like finger liking good.

We took a lot of food. Such as chicken rice, roasted lamb, ikan patin tempoyak, ketam bakar,gulai kawah, bubur lambuk, ayam golek, and more. They also put a new item on the menu which is Arab Cuisine Mandy Rice and Lamb.





How about the food stalls?  Well there is a lot but I will only tell you some. There is oxtail soup, soto, lamb soup, murtabak chicken and lamb, pisang ,mee goreng, siput masak lemak, keledek, ikan keli masak goreng belada, sambal goreng jawa and the most important thing is the rendang, ketupat and lemang.




After eating all the food that we took, we felt like our stomach is going to burst. It was worth it. I recommend you guys to bring your family members and friends to come here and eat.


                                         Oh, I forgot to tell you we also took some desserts

Here is the address to go to Kajang Perdana Avenue. It is Jalan Kajang Perdana 2/2, Taman Kajang Perdana, 43000 Kajang, Selangor. It starts from 17 Mei 2018 and 12 Jun 2018 and the time is from 6.30 pm till 10.00 pm.

There is a promotion RM 49.90 for adults for the first week and fourth week. So be quick and be the first to get the offer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan komen dekat sini ya