Monday 2 December 2019

Shopping at Jumpa @ Sungei Wang

Well, I had the best day of my life cause we went SHOPPING!!. To be honest I used to hate shopping so much this is because I couldn't find the things that I'm interested in. BUT, this time i had fun shopping cause there was soo many things that I wanted.

A new shopping mall had been opened at Sungei Wang and it is called JUMPA. If you have been to Sungei Wang you now how the mall looks like but now that JUMPA has opened it has a very new look. JUMPA attracts youngsters with it's modern outlook. JUMPA @ Sungei Wang features  more then 100 stores across the six level.


They have a lot of shops such as PUMA, SKECHERS, ANTA, THE ALLEY, OUTSIDE, and more. We started shopping at OUTSIDE, I have never heard of this shop before and the things they have there is very nice and some of it are handmade.




I bought this sling bag which was totally my type. It really caught my attention cause I always wanted a simple sling bag just like that. The bag's brand is ELLESSE.  My mom brought a hat with the same brand on it.



After that, we went for our next store which is ANTA. The  ANTA  brand was established in 1991 in China. ANTA is one of the world's leading sportswear companies with more than 12,000 stores globally. I bought lots of socks for my school day. I think I bought like 7 pair of socks. The cheapest socks is RM15 and the most expensive is RM19.

After shopping at ANTA we went to SKECHERS. SKECHERS is one of my favorite, the shoes that they have are soo comfy but I did not bought any shoe there. I bought 2 pair of ONE PIECE sandals.

 
i got the exact sandal 

After buying the sandals, we headed to Dodo Dim Sum and Bowls. This is their first outlet in KL city centre.  We ate there as one large group and ordered quite an amount of food. The food is very delicious and i recommend you guys to try out their food. It is very worth it!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan komen dekat sini ya