Wednesday 4 December 2019

Amazing Food Trail At Genting- Day 1

My mother and I were invited to Genting for a food trail adventure. Can you imagine eating food from one store to another. We were at Resort World Genting for two days and one night.

It was on Saturday when we went up to Genting with a van from one utama. As soon as we arrived First World Hotel we checked in and went down again. We arrived a bit late so we had to rush a little.

Our first destination was the Park Avenue Lounge. We had our very first meal there which is our breakfast. We were served poached eggs, turkey ham and cheese croissant. While eating our breakfast we get to see the beautiful scenery.

The croissant is very soft and delicious


After eating our breakfast we had to go to Tampopo Delicieux  for our second meal of the day. Tampopo Delicieux is a Japanese cuisine restaurant located at sky avenue. It is the very first store in Malaysia. They served us their signature item which would be the Chicken Katsu Curry Rice and Ramen with Ebi Tendon, salad, and agedashi tofu.

The portion is actually quite big

I was already full at that stage but then we still had to move on with our next location which is Ming Ren. Ming Ren was one of my favorite in the food trail. It has most of my favorite dishes such as fried carrot cakes, eggs tart, chicken feet and more. Even though I was very full I kept eating like i did not even eat. It's really delicious.



This is how the food looks like at Ming Ren

After having all the food. We were brought to Krispy Kreme for our dessert. We got two different type of doughnut which is the Famous Amos Double Chocolate Chip Cookie and Famous Amos Red Velvet Christmas Cookie. I actually forgot to take picture of the doughnut cause we were making a video and just ate it.




Next stop? It's time to sit down for a little so we headed to Dal.komm Coffee.  They gave us chocolate drink. It so nice to have the sweet taste in your mouth after eating lots of food.





This is their signature drink which is called Premium Salted Drink that is topped with Netherland Caramel Waffle and Salted Chocolate Frappe. It is soo nice. It is worth a try.

After having the drink, we went to TOKYO SECRET. For your information i did not know that tokyo secret has pizza and nasi lemak. For those of you who did not know...now you know!






SEEEE!They have Hawaiin Pizza

WAIT! Do you think this is the end? I have got some more to share

We spent about 1/2 hours at Tokyo Secret and after that we went for our next dessert at Lol Soon Kee. They served us  red date fungus, bubur cha-cha and tong sui(mix of peanut and sesame soup with glutinous rice), and also curry fish balls.




After the dessert we headed to Steam Era which is located at Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park. Can you believe it that it was time for dinner! YES! We ate dinner at Steam Era. To be honest I was really full, I kept saying to myself that I can't eat anymore. But when the food was ready I.....ate it. How can you not eat it when the food looks so good.

Well there was steamed prawns, handmade chicken, tiger grouper, salted egg crab, and more. I kept shoving into my mouth even though I was very full AND that wasn't our last meal for that day cause we ate at Hanburger and Pie in the Sky. Hanburger and Pie in the Sky is located at Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park. So then, we ate again. They served us a few pizza and two burger for each of the team. This time I ate one huge slice of pizza and a burger...WAIT..NO..I only ate half of each which was still a lot to me. There goes our first day of food trail adventure.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan komen dekat sini ya