Saturday 9 November 2019

Breakfast at Cafe Tujoh in PJ

Breakfast? It's always a problem for us to plan where to eat breakfast. Well now i'll give you a suggestion for your breakfast plan.

I suggest you guys to eat at CAFE TUJOH. Let me tell you why. The food is so delicious that you feel like you want to come again and have the exact same food. The prices are also reasonable. Some places the food might be good but the price could be much more expensive.

It looks simple outside

But very classy inside



You guys will have to order and pay at the counter. This place is very relaxing and comfortable

My parents and I ordered 3 dishes. Scramble eggs, Caesar salad, and aglio olio.

SCRAMBLE EGGS

I was craving for this in the morning

CAESAR SALAD



This is one of the best salads I ever had in my life!
AGLIO OLIO

I'm speechless for this. Just look at the prawn!!! It's gorgeous.



All I can say is that the food is nice but you should really come and give in a try. It is really worth it.




Cafe Tujoh address:
617, Jalan 17/10, Seksyen 17, 46400 Petaling Jaya Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan komen dekat sini ya