Tuesday 19 December 2017

Road To Agro Tourism - Part 3

Day 3

On the third day we did not do much because it was our last day for the trip. We woke up early and had breakfast at 7.00 a.m . After eating breakfast we checked out and depart to Cameron Tea Farm. My mum was so excited because she can't wait to run like in a hindi or tamil movie .We arrived about 9.00 a.m . We did not go to the BOH' Farm because they said that that place is already quite famous so we went to the less famous which is the Bharat Tea Farm .I guess that you never heard of it.




We tasted the tea and it was so delicious . Even my mum bought some too .After tasting the tea we went down the hills to take pictures at the tea plantation . I made her a video while she was running  by using slow motion .  After all the pictures  we departed back to KL .

But it was not the end , we actually went Hariston Signature .Hariston Signature actually sells  chocolate. They have variety of chocolate ,such as Durian chocolate,Tongkat ali chocolate ,  Coconut chocolate and more . She showed us all types of chocolate that they have . I tried the most but not durian .I just don't like durian I do not know why. The emcee told us about how they made their own homemade chocolate . They also had D.I.Y workshop for all ages .They even do have it for babies . I did not get to do the D.I.Y because I was too late . After the D.I.Y session, we moved on with Q and A session . After a lot of asking and answering question .Its time for us to get back to MARDI
Serdang but me and my mum took an uber straight back to our house .




                                   See so many types of chocolates .Just like you are in heaven



                                                            That's all from me bye



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan komen dekat sini ya