Monday 18 December 2017

Road To Agro Tourism 3 Days 2 Nights Second Series - Part 1



Yeay school holiday is here .On the 12 till 14 of December ,we were invited to go on a trip from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Kangsar then to Cameron Highland .There were about 40 people in total including media,bloggers ,tv3, rtm and more .It was like bringing the whole family to this trip. I would like to say thank you to my mother for bringing me to this trip since I have nothing to do at home .




Image may contain: outdoor






 We woke up at 6 o'clock since we have to register ourselves at 8.30 a.m. My aunt send us to MARDI Serdang  and then she went  to work .After registering we sat in the hall and waited for the rest of the blogger .When everyone arrived they started the speech from the emcee .Then we did a  prayer for going and coming back safely ,after the prayer we had the speech from Y.Bhg En Uzaidi Udanis ,president of Malaysia tourism council , Y.Bhg Dr Mohamad Roff Mohd Noor ,chairman of MARDI director .After all the speech we went to the dining hall because we were to hungry .




After the good food that we ate . We went outside to take some group photo with the president. We also took photo with the first ever caravan in Malaysia .Then its time for us to depart to MARDI Kuala Kangsar .We were welcome with all of the MARDI worker . I did not know what is MARDI .I did not even heard about it at all .I also did not know that MARDI has durian farm .If you go there you can eat the fruits after they pick it up for you .There's not only durian but there is also mangosteen , rambutan and more.








After eating all the durian that we can eat we depart to Roti Segar Factory .They served us bread , roti jala  with durian gravies ,donuts . The owner told us a little bit about their history and what they make . It was my first experience seeing how they make bread in the factory itself .  My favorite was the donuts because it was delicious .Then we went to Kraftangan Malaysia at Enggor . When we arrive I saw a lot of labu sayong .It was so beautiful  to see all the creativity on the labu sayong .I also get to see how they make and decorate the labu sayong . I was impress with how they decorate it. They were very focus  with what they were doing


See how creative their are so amazing .I wish I could be like them .
See I told you it was beautiful. 
These are the collections that they put in the gallery 
                               
                                 
Time for group photo !


We also got a gift from Kraftangan Malaysia


The last stop is Sayong Resort .We all checked in and had a very good and simple shower .After getting ready we went to the main hall for dinner and to see cultural wedding show .It was so beautiful to see people getting married .They all sang the wedding song for the bride and some of the  media and blogger gave their blessing by sprinkling flower and rose water .It was amazing to watch even our guest from Berlin ,Germany did it . After the dinner and the show we took some group photos.




                                                           This is the bride and the groom


                                                                    Silat performance


                                                      They all sang songs for the bride
                                                                It is very entertaining

That's all from me ,please continue to to read my blog because this is only part one !

2 comments:

Tinggalkan komen dekat sini ya