Sunday 16 October 2016

What My Mom Does For A Living

My mom is a kind,beautiful and honest person.She is also a very fun mother.What she does for living is cook,have fun with her friends,have fun with us,work and blog.

My mom sells skincare and health products.There is a lot of stocks in the store.Her skincare products are Bee Venom,Bio Rejuv and Drk skincare.Her health products are Alpha Lipid Lifeline, Alpha Lipid SD2, Alpha Lipid Colost-Em , Alpha Lipid Colostrum and Nano Centa .

My mom works very hard to find money.At the same time she does her blog. She writes about  food, traveling,her products and more.My mom take's us out for lunch if she does not cook.My mom is very friendly to her friend's. I will sometimes follow my mother to the post office.This is what she does for living.I fill very special with her in my live. If  i do not have a mother i will not have all this things in my life..so i have to be thankful to have a mother like her.Do visit my mom's blog diarymama.com. She is a single mother so that is why she does extra work to earn extra money.

2 comments:

  1. she is adorable aisyah..
    hard working and very kind people

    aisyah.. belajar rajin2..
    beri mama bangga dengan pencapaian pelajaran cemerlang..

    much love.. ummi

    ReplyDelete

Tinggalkan komen dekat sini ya