Saturday 22 October 2016

Fun Experience At Resort World Kijal, Kemaman , Terengganu

Finally got thru my UPSR exams. Now time for some fun!

Fun Experience At Resort World Kijal, Kemaman , Terengganu 


Over the weekend, my mom brought me to Terengganu courtesy of Resort World Kijal. After making the journey from KL we finally arrived and we were welcomed with a silat performance and fresh coconut to help cool us down. the silat performance was awesome and I got to see it up close. it was great! We then went to the Kampung Restaurant to have lunch. There were so many varieties of food like Nasi Kerabu, Nasi Dagang, lot of meat and some great desserts and local kueh. I ate two rounds because the food was very good.




After eating, we rested in our room for about half an hour then the PR and her team showed us around the hotel . They showed us the DELUXE room , it was very beautiful because the decoration was done very well . The toilet was sparkling clean.The room is recommended for married couples on their honeymoons. They even have rooms especially for families, large and very clean.

They then showed us outside the hotel, there was a giant chess board which I did not play because there was no time. That game is one of the activities suitable for family members. It's live sized!

They also have ping pong ,volley ball, ATV and bicycle. I got to ride the bicycle but every time I try to cycle I'd fall. It was very embarrassing for me. I did not get  to ride the ATV but would love to give it a go sometime.




Later that night, we went for dinner at OBB ( Oasis Beach Bistro). There was a live band . The music was awesome. The food was again simply great. Filled my tummy with rice, meat, vegetables, seafood and cheese cake.

After dinner, we began the most exciting activity which was releasing baby turtles. I think over 100 baby turtles had been released. Each person released 2 baby turtles. It was a fun experience. I learned so much about turtles. Most importantly, never ever use flash when taking photos because this will blind them. So anyone who will be coming to Terengganu to release baby turtles ....Please be careful or not you will not be releasing them but killing them.






DAY 2

We woke up early to see the sunrise but we can't see the sunrise clearly because it was cloudy.It was still beautiful to be out on the beach. We took a long walk to the end of the beach. I had so much fun taking photos.We stopped by the golf course and listened to some history of the hotel. Maybe next time I'll try to play some golf too!




We then went back to our room to take a shower. When everyone was ready we went to the lobby and the bus was already waiting for us, ready to go to Noor Arfa Batik.

Noor Arfa Batik is a place where you get to see how they design and decorate the batik. It was very interesting and also my first time seeing how batik is made. There are many designs and it takes a long time to make the batik. I even got to decorate my own batik. I have to say that my batik is better then my family.





Then we went to the Crystal Mosque. The mosque is very beautiful but I did not go into the mosque because I was very tired. I slept in the bus while waiting for my family. We went back to our hotel, had a nice warm shower and got ready for dinner. This time I ate more than the night before. The food again was simply awesome!

The next day we packed our bags and and went back home.




On our way back, we stopped by a beach to take some photos. We also bought some snack like sata and otak-otak. We ate lunch at RC Restaurant on the way to Cherating. They have asam pedas, chicken curry and many other kampung food. 

With our tummies full, we continued our journey back home. Our trip was very fun and exciting. I learned and experienced many things. Terengganu is a very nice place to visit especially for families. Thank you Resort World Kijal for making everything amazing. Lovely memories that I will always remember.  

2 comments:

  1. Best kan..
    Ok next time kita gi jalan2 lagi kat sana kay..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ganu kita... Miss ganu... Asam pedas.. I will come back ganu..

    ReplyDelete

Tinggalkan komen dekat sini ya