Saturday 27 September 2014

Having Fun At Fish & Co

Me and my family went to Restaurant Fish & Co last weekend. My mother got invitation for food review. My mother was so excited until we went so early. When we arrived there was no one there so we have to walk around the shopping mall.

Having Fun At Fish & Co


After walking 5 or 15 minute we came back to the restaurant, but the time we came back we saw a lot of people in the restaurant. I thing they also excited like my mother.

When we went in the restaurant we took many picture using the photo booth. We posing like crazy..hahaha. Then they show us the table no 6 and give us a bag of kid's menu, a pan fry and a file.

Having Fun At Fish & Co
We can also take many mask as we can. There are three types of mask, like captain's hat, queen's crown and shark. I took captain's hat because i want to look like a captain.

After eating a lot of food they start activities for children. This time my turn excited. I did a lot of activities like face painting, sand art and coloring.

The food is so delicious like finger licking good. I got to know a lot of friends and some of my mum's friends.

Having Fun At Fish & Co

Having Fun At Fish & Co

Having Fun At Fish & Co

I had so much fun there. I hope i get to do more aktivities and get to know more friends.

8 comments:

Tinggalkan komen dekat sini ya